Ricoh empowers digital workplaces and helps companies grow their businesses, improve customer engagement and increase efficiencies by focusing on profitability, cost reduction and document integrity. Its Commercial & Industrial Printing Business Group empowers customers in various markets to achieve these goals by working smarter, at an affordable price point and with customized solutions.
In an increasingly fast-paced world, the experienced Ricoh team helps print service providers cut through the noise by creating effective, eye-catching applications. To accomplish this, Ricoh leverages its advanced commercial and industrial print portfolio, proven software portfolio and world-class professional services team. Ricoh focuses on an end-to-end, dialogue-centric approach. It leverages Ricoh’s own expertise to help drive positive business outcomes based on each customer’s unique challenges and needs.
Take a Look at RICOH.
Visit us at booth 2022 at PRINT 17
Find Ricoh on the following panels in The Printerverse booth 4425:
- Sunday, September 10: 12:30-1 PM CT Printerverse Mover and Shaker Interviews
- Monday, September 11: 1:45-2:15 PM CT Design and Conquer: Achieving Print Victory with Paper Technology
- Monday, September 11: 4-4:45 PM CT Do You Want Fries with That? Supersizing Your Profits with Wide Format
- Tuesday, September 12: 11:15-12 PM CT Survival of the Fittest: Bulk Up Your Margins with Inkjet
- Thursday, September 14: 11:15-12 PM CT Personifying the Print Experience: Customizing for the Masses
Find Ricoh at these additional sessions:
Topic: Transforming Your Business with Inkjet
Speaker: Brett Birky, SVP of Operations at Urban Fulfillment Services
Time/Date: 10:50 – 11:30 a.m., Sunday, Sept. 10
Location: McCormick Place South
Speaker: Phil Davis, co-owner, AlphaGraphics Lehi, Utah
Time/Date: 12-12:50 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 12
Speaker: Jodi Solotoff, Owner, PIP Marketing Signs Print
Time/Date: 10-10:50 a.m., Wednesday, Sept. 13