If your MIS isn’t keeping pace with your company growth, and lacks the capabilities needed for the modern workplace, then please read on.
Whether you’re looking to solve your estimating turnaround problem, take your business online or take the leap into being an efficient and modern print company, printIQ has the solution.
printIQ is a web-based application in which Production-staff manage the factory whilst customers quote, order and track, all from within same application. With no software to install, no separate web portal or online ordering system to add on, printIQ certainly does represent a quantum shift from what most printers are doing right now.
printIQ also fully integrates with an array of applications to remove those integration headaches. Companies need to collaborate in a real-time business world, and to do that they need seamlessly integrated applications that enable them to tap into relevant information as quickly as possible.
We offer our customers the perfect solution. This requires us to choose the best possible integration partners and collaborate to take our strategies from concept to reality. As R&D guys we love working with new partners to take printIQ ever further, and all of our customers get the benefit of our geekiness.
Visit PrintIQ at booth 457 at PRINT 17
We’re continually expanding and developing printIQ and have a range of new modules that we’ll be demonstrating during the show – why not arrange a demo and see the future of print in action?
Find Print IQ on the following panels in The Printerverse booth 4425:
- Sunday, September 10: 3:45-4:30 PM CT Welcome to the Family: Marrying Tech for the One-Stop Print Shop
- Monday, September 11: 11:15-12 PM CT The Automated Print Shop: Overcoming the Implementation Fear Factor
- Tuesday, September 12: 10:30-11 AM CT Printerverse Mover and Shaker Interviews
- Wednesday, September 13: 11:30-12:15 PM CT The Architecture of Integration: Laying the Foundation for Workflow Success
- Thursday, September 14: 10:15-11 AM CT Printerverse Mover and Shaker Interviews
- Thursday, September 14: 12:15-1 PM CT X Marks the Spot: The Rise of Next Generation Print Shops