Growth made easy.
By understanding your challenges and concerns, Pitney Bowes can help you create more value for your customers, create opportunities to increase profits and proactively scale up to serve a larger customer base. We can also help you understand the real costs of both current and proposed technology, assist you in increasing automation with our high-performance systems and mitigate the risk.
We look forward to meeting with you at PRINT 17 in Chicago on September 10-14, 2017. Pitney Bowes delivers a full range of innovative solutions allowing businesses of all sizes to leverage the latest processes and technology to help you grow your business. We would like to discuss your current business needs, and show you live demonstrations of solutions that can take your business to the next level.
Join us at booth 848 at PRINT 17
At PRINT 17, Pitney Bowes will showcase solutions such as personal interactive video, physical & digital solutions, and the newest technology in printing, inserting and mailing. There will be live or virtual demonstrations covering a full range of print and mail solutions, including:
- AcceleJet Printing and Finishing System
- Clarity Solutions
- DirectView Solutions
- Epic Inserting System
- Interactive personalized media
- Pitney Bowes Presort Services
- Pulse inserting solutions
- Relay Hub
- Relay Inserters
- Return Mail Processing
- Synchronize Mail + Mobile
Pitney Bowes solutions experts and leaders will be on hand to answer any questions your may have about our solutions or you can connect with PitneyBowes: Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn
Join Pitney Bowes in The Printerverse for a SPECIAL EVENT in booth 4425!
5 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR PRINT AND MAIL OPERATION OUT OF THIS WORLD
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 2:00-3:00 PM CT
In this panel session, our subject matter experts and clients will talk about why professionals involved in Print & Mail should look at their operation from end-to-end to drive efficiency, increase growth, and improve their ROI. Many businesses make the mistake of looking at Print and Mail separately and not as an integrated workflow.
This session will cover many common pain points and how people, processes and technology can be used to drive powerful business outcomes.
We will discuss common pain points in the following key capability areas…
- Operational Excellence
- Higher Value Communications
- Omni-Channel Customer Engagement
Coffee, tea and afternoon snacks will be served.
Find Pitney Bowes on the following panels in The Printerverse booth 4425:
- Sunday, September 10: 12:30-2:30 PM CT Printerverse Mover and Shaker Interviews
- Monday, September 11: 2:30-3 PM CT Now Trending: The Strategy of Social Customer Service
- Tuesday, September 12: 3:45-4:30 PM CT The In-House Advantage: Upping Your End Game with Finishing
- Wednesday, September 13: 2-3 PM CT 5 Ways To Make Your Print and Mail Operation Out of This World: Pitney Bowes Coffee Event
- Thursday, September 14: 12:15-1 PM CT X Marks the Spot: The Rise of Next Generation Print Shops