The graphic communications industry is ever-evolving, and Konica Minolta with MGI offers a host of products and technologies designed to expand your print business. Check out their fleet of state-of-the-art inkjet and industrial printers, along with leading solutions and professional services, designed to grow value for clients via numerous capabilities like digital labels, wide and grand format, and specialty printing with digital foil and spot UV.
Visit Konica Minolta at booth 2031 at PRINT 17
Join Konica Minolta in The Printerverse for a SPECIAL EVENT in booth 4425!
KONICA MINOLTA: THE NEW VALUE IN PRINT
Monday, September 11, 2017 3:00-4:00 PM CT
Commercial print pros have never had so many opportunities to add value and increase profits. Erik Holdo, Sr. VP of Production Print Solutions and the Konica Minolta Team will discuss current trends in decorative printing and embellishment markets, personalization and short-run projects, front and back-end systems, new marketing services and emerging print technologies such as conductive print.
Complimentary coffee, soft-drinks and afternoon snacks will be served.
Find Konica Minolta on the following panels in The Printerverse booth 4425:
- Sunday, September 10: 12:30-2:30 PM CT Printerverse Mover and Shaker Interviews
- Monday, September 11: 3-4 PM CT The New Value in Print: Konica Minolta Coffee Event
- Tuesday, September 12: 11:15-12 PM CT Survival of the Fittest: Bulk Up Your Margins with Inkjet
- Tuesday, September 12: 3-3:30 PM CT Opening the Box to Profits: Packaging and the Future of Print
- Wednesday, September: 13 4-4:45 PM CT POP! Culture: Shining a Spotlight on Specialty Print