HP Large Format Printing
Architects, designers, and print service providers turn to HP for our exceptional line of versatile, reliable and high-quality products that help you meet your large-format printing needs.
Photo-quality printers from HP DesignJet
The HP DesignJet portfolio includes large-format professional photo printers that offer a wide color gamut, so that you can confidently deliver professional photo- and gallery quality fine art prints, plus concept and contract proofs with fine detail that satisfies even the most discerning art lover.
Generate new revenue streams with HP PageWide XL
Save up to 50% in total production costs with the HP PageWide XL portfolio of products. Printing faster than the alternatives, even the fastest LEDs, these monochrome and color printers will help you grow with GIS map and point-of-sale (POS) poster printing generating new revenue streams.
Expand your potential with HP Latex
Produce not only the traditional signage jobs you do today, but unlock additional revenue streams with a range of new application offerings including outdoor and event banners, point of purchase posters, vehicle graphics, backlits, traffic signage, temporary textiles, wallcoverings, canvases, and wall decals. Print confidently knowing that HP Latex is GREENGUARD GOLD certified with no size restrictions.
To request a personalized product demonstration, contact us at +1 800 289 5986
Visit HP at booth 613 at PRINT 17
Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:45-2:45 PM CT
Prepare to witness HERSTORY in The Printerverse booth 4425!
Join HP in the Printerverse for a coffee break and “herstorical” surprise in honor of Girls Who Print Day. Pull up a chair and meet a panel of our experts who will share customer stories, and learn about some of the print technology powering successful print businesses today, for a more profitable tomorrow.
Find HP on the following panels in The Printerverse booth 4425:
- Sunday, September 10: 12:30-2:30 PM CT Printerverse Mover and Shaker Interviews
- Monday, September 11: 11:15-12 PM CT The Automated Print Shop: Overcoming the Implementation Fear Factor
- Monday, September 11: 1:45-2:15 PM CT Design and Conquer: Achieving Print Victory with Paper Technology
- Monday, September 11: 4-4:45 PM CT Do You Want Fries with That? Supersizing Your Profits with Wide Format
- Tuesday, September 12: 11:15-12 PM CT Survival of the Fittest: Bulk Up Your Margins with Inkjet
- Tuesday, September 12: 3-3:30 PM CT Opening the Box to Profits: Packaging and the Future of Print
- Wednesday, September 13: 11:30-12:15 PM CT The Architecture of Integration: Laying the Foundation for Workflow Success
- Wednesday, September 13: 4-4:45 PM CT POP! Culture: Shining a Spotlight on Specialty Print
- Thursday, September 14: 11:15-12 PM CT Personifying the Print Experience: Customizing for the Masses