At HP Indigo, we believe in a world where extraordinary should be a given. A world where making something special and distinct is not costly and rare, but instead is the goal of every single job. A world where our customers can turn unique and inspiring ideas into profit, making every printing moment and every printed matter more valuable.
Visit HP at booth 613 at PRINT 17
See live and mixed reality demonstrations of our game-changing portfolio of HP Indigo digital presses including our newest technology releases. See for yourself how printers are transforming ideas into amazing projects.
To request a personalized product demonstration, contact us at +1 800 289 5986
Join HP in The Printerverse for a SPECIAL EVENT…
GIRLS JUST WANT TO PRINT
Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:45-2:45 PM CT
Prepare to witness HERSTORY in The Printerverse booth 4425!
Join HP in the Printerverse for a coffee break and “herstorical” surprise in honor of Girls Who Print Day. Pull up a chair and meet a panel of our experts who will share customer stories, and learn about some of the print technology powering successful print businesses today, for a more profitable tomorrow.
Find HP on the following panels in The Printerverse booth 4425:
- Sunday, September 10: 12:30-2:30 PM CT Printerverse Mover and Shaker Interviews
- Monday, September 11: 11:15-12 PM CT The Automated Print Shop: Overcoming the Implementation Fear Factor
- Monday, September 11: 1:45-2:15 PM CT Design and Conquer: Achieving Print Victory with Paper Technology
- Monday, September 11: 4-4:45 PM CT Do You Want Fries with That? Supersizing Your Profits with Wide Format
- Tuesday, September 12: 11:15-12 PM CT Survival of the Fittest: Bulk Up Your Margins with Inkjet
- Tuesday, September 12: 3-3:30 PM CT Opening the Box to Profits: Packaging and the Future of Print
- Wednesday, September 13: 11:30-12:15 PM CT The Architecture of Integration: Laying the Foundation for Workflow Success
- Wednesday, September 13: 4-4:45 PM CT POP! Culture: Shining a Spotlight on Specialty Print
- Thursday, September 14: 11:15-12 PM CT Personifying the Print Experience: Customizing for the Masses