Award-Winning, JDF-certified Print MIS
Is there really any ROI in a Print MIS? For many shops the answer is “Yes”. But what about yours?
At Avanti, we’ve helped hundreds of print shops significantly improve profitability with our award-winning JDF-certified Print MIS. Avanti Slingshot helps you deliver more jobs, in less time, with the confidence in knowing that every aspect of your shop is integrated into one powerful Print MIS platform.
Discover how the latest version of Avanti Slingshot impacts ROI with the following new features, being unveiled at Print 17.
Mail and Postage Accounting takes away the guesswork and extra labor from your mail distribution processes to manage and streamline your mailing processes, so you can focus on your customer and your business. From postage estimating to mail drop management to postage expense reconciliation, Avanti Slingshot reduces the effort required to consolidate postage receipts, payments, and reporting.
Scheduling Reservation System enables you to take the worry out of making delivery guarantees and avoid the consequences of not having the press available when expected.
Bi-directional certified integration with Avalara AvaTax enables print shops to calculate sales tax automatically for estimates, sales orders, and invoices without the need to maintain tax tables within the Avanti Slingshot database.
Wireless Warehouse Management system helps you realize a paperless environment that automatically directs your employees for the optimal picking, put-away, and shipping of your products
Is there an ROI for YOUR shop with a Print MIS? Visit Avanti in booth 635 for the answer.
- Try our ROI tool to evaluate the ROI of a Print MIS for YOUR shop
- Join our Print MIS specialists in the “Avanti Lounge” for dedicated 1:1 conversations
- Look for members of the Avanti team as they participate in various panels inThe Printerverse
Visit Avanti at booth 635 at PRINT17
Find Avanti on the following panels in The Printerverse booth 4425:
- Monday, September 11: 11:15-12 PM CT The Automated Print Shop: Overcoming the Implementation Fear Factor
- Monday, September 11: 2:30-3 PM CT Now Trending: The Strategy of Social Customer Service
- Monday, September 11: 4-4:45 PM CT Do You Want Fries with That? Supersizing Your Profits with Wide Format
- Wednesday, September 13: 11:30-12:15 PM CT The Architecture of Integration: Laying the Foundation for Workflow Success